For Email Subscribers
CEYOMUR 20MP Trail Camera CY50
- Do you want to know what small animals are visiting near your home?
- Do you want to experience an easy-to-use game camera?
- Do you want to adjust the camera lens angle more conveniently and find the best shooting position?
Then our CEYOMUR trail camera CY50 is a durable and affordable choice for beginners who like to observe, and photograph wildlife.
1. Please do not to use a Micro SD Card with card adapter. SD Card and batteries are not included in the package.
2. CEYOMUR trail camera CY50 supports SD Card up to 32GB, the speed requirement of SD Card is not slower than Class 6.
3. Please format the SD card to FAT32 before using the camera. SD card should be inserted on OFF mode.
4. We usually suggest 8 high-quality batteries. Eg, Panasonic batteries or Energizer AA, NiMH batteries.
5. The battery life is related to the battery quality and the camera settings(PIR interval and PIR sensitivity). We usually suggest using the camera's factory settings to maintain longer battery life.
6. If you have any confusion or questions about this game camera, please let us know at any time.
-User-friendly Camera Body Design&Convenient Operation
The switch represents 3 modes:
A. OFF - The trail camera is completely off. You can install the batteries and SD card.
B. TEST - For camera settings change and preview the recorded video. You can record video manually, but the camera will not take photos or record videos automatically under this mode.
C. ON - The screen display will turn off in 5s, and button operation will be disabled. The camera enters the working mode.
This trail camera body is ergonomically designed. The same side of the screen and lens let you adjust the camera position much easier and more accurately. Compared with the bottom micro SD card slot, the side standard SD card slot reduces the possibility to drop the card.
A high-quality waterproof rubber ring is built into the edge of the trail camera and the battery case to effectively prevent water from entering the device.
This game camera is designed with a lock hole, which lets you use a padlock to lock the camera case and protect data security.
-Delivering Crisp Photo and Video
With exceptional 20MP photos and 1080P videos, CEYOMUR trail camera shows you more vivid and detailed clearer details. Cycle storage helps to automatically overwrite the oldest file to save the current file when the SD card is full. Never miss any amazing moments of the wildlife.
-Great Night Performance
CEYOMUR trail game camera installs 36pcs 850nm low glow LEDs to show terrific black and white image. Superior infrared night vision function makes it easier to hunt and capture animal subjects when it is dark.
The camouflage appearance makes the trail cam cleverly blend with nature and will not be easily discovered by wildlife. You could apply this trail camera with night vision motion activated waterproof to wildlife observation or hunting, home security, or farm area surveillance.
-Frequently Asked Questions
1. This trail camera works well during the day, but it doesn't shoot anything at night?
We suggest changing to new high-quality batteries. When the battery is low, the battery voltage output is not enough for night shooting. The better quality batteries are, the more stable the voltage of the battery at night.
2. When I walk in front of the camera, the red light flashes, but the camera doesn't record anything?
For automatic detection and recording, you should switch to ON mode. If the red light flashes when detecting moving, it means that your trail camera is still in TEST mode.
3. Only half of the battery compartment pops out then it gets stuck？
When it gets stuck, just pull out harder. The ”stuck” design is to prevent the battery compartment from falling directly to the ground when you try to change the battery on a tree.