1. The delay timer doesn't work in conjunction with long exposure. When you set the long exposure the trigger delay timer is ignored.
2. It's not doing long exposure time lapse. This one is weird because it already has all the functions needed but it's just not doing it.
3. If you do time lapse video recording it needs to set the long exposure automatically as the day gets darker and darker. It doesn't know how to do that.
4. It needs aspect ratio settings for photos. You can't take photos in a 16:9 aspect ratio. The 20M photos are 16:12 or 5120x3840.
5. Low light performance is pretty bad for videos. At least for photos you have the option to use long exposure.
6. The long exposure option needs more fine control. You can't set it to 4.5 seconds or 1.5 seconds or any other value that is not in the list.
7. Long exposure also needs automatic control to set the exposure to be automatically longer and longer as the input/image gets darker and darker.
8. USB file transfer is working good with some of the older USB ports but it's not working at all with some other USB ports that are newer or faster.
9. There is no option to increase the bit-rates when using a fast SD card that can handle higher data rates.
10. I didn't see any panorama options for photos. It needs higher resolution photos and panoramas. Automatic photo stitching.
I love this camera. Very hefty and sturdy build quality paired with excellent video quality. However, there are two features that are missing compared to similar cameras. ONE is video quality setting to allow for different bit rates when recording. This is important for adjusting the files for editing. TWO is an inverted mode for when you must mount the camera upside down. This is 100% what I miss the most in this camera. If Victure puts out a firmware upgrade adding these features (hardware does support both) then this will be an unbeatable cam for the price.